RawPortland Yahoo! Group Online [Was: Sauerkraut Crock]

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 22, 2006

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Robyn Cornwell <cixpert@...> wrote:

      > I have no idea how to get to the group you mention. What is the
      web address?
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 23, 2006
        Dear Ariel, I regret that i can't attend your potluck.
        I really enjoyed the one that i participated in.
        Wayne Dyer, who is one of my all-time heroes, is
        speaking in Portland that night. He only comes to
        Portland about every other year, and i do not want to
        miss him. *** I certainly hope that nothing of that
        order of magnitude happens on the last Monday night of
        the month again. Usually Monday is pretty empty in
        people's schedules. ************** Have a wonderful
        time. I will send you good thoughts. ***************
        It is frustrating because after eating all that
        fantastic food at the Retreat, i invented something
        truly mouth watering myself. It kind of rubbed off on
        me, like the hundredth monkey effect, or the four
        minute mile. I would not be surprised if it affected
        others that way too. **** I am recommending your
        potluck to my friend, Coral Miller. I do not know if
        she plans to attend. I will ask her to RSVP. ****
        Best Regards, Pamela Melcher

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Mike Snyder
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 24, 2006
          Hi Ariel,

          Thank you for hosting the potluck!

          I will be there this evening and will probably bring a
          friend with me. See you tonight!

          Mike

          --- Ariel wrote:

          Hi all,

          Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods
          Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if
          you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West
          Side Pot Luck

          When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
          Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
          What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring
          a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That
          way, we can all try your awesome creation at home!
          :)

          Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

          Thanks!

          Ariel
        • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006

            Hello!

            It is been awhile since i been at a potluck...most likely myself and Andrew will try to make it...

            Namaste! ildi

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006
              Hello,

              My name is Jimmy Braskett. I am a local musician and a
              raw vegan. I will be coming to the pot luck this
              evening and bringing a special guest with me. I look
              forward to seeing and meeting you all.

              Are there other musicians in the group who would like
              to jam with me this evening?

              Peace, love and joy to you,

              Jimmy

              PS if you want to hear a sample of my music go to
              www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett

              http://mail.yahoo.com