Re: [RawPortland] West Side Pot Luck - September 25th 7pm

  • Mel R.
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 21, 2006
      I plan to be there. Still on my calendar.
      Thanks for your message earlier this month.

      mel
    • Annette
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 22, 2006

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Robyn Cornwell <cixpert@...> wrote:

        > I have no idea how to get to the group you mention. What is the
        web address?
      • Pamela Melcher
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 23, 2006
          Dear Ariel, I regret that i can't attend your potluck.
          I really enjoyed the one that i participated in.
          Wayne Dyer, who is one of my all-time heroes, is
          speaking in Portland that night. He only comes to
          Portland about every other year, and i do not want to
          miss him. *** I certainly hope that nothing of that
          order of magnitude happens on the last Monday night of
          the month again. Usually Monday is pretty empty in
          people's schedules. ************** Have a wonderful
          time. I will send you good thoughts. ***************
          It is frustrating because after eating all that
          fantastic food at the Retreat, i invented something
          truly mouth watering myself. It kind of rubbed off on
          me, like the hundredth monkey effect, or the four
          minute mile. I would not be surprised if it affected
          others that way too. **** I am recommending your
          potluck to my friend, Coral Miller. I do not know if
          she plans to attend. I will ask her to RSVP. ****
          Best Regards, Pamela Melcher

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Mike Snyder
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 24, 2006
            Hi Ariel,

            Thank you for hosting the potluck!

            I will be there this evening and will probably bring a
            friend with me. See you tonight!

            Mike

            --- Ariel wrote:

            Hi all,

            Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods
            Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if
            you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West
            Side Pot Luck

            When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
            Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
            What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring
            a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That
            way, we can all try your awesome creation at home!
            :)

            Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

            Thanks!

            Ariel
          • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006

              Hello!

              It is been awhile since i been at a potluck...most likely myself and Andrew will try to make it...

              Namaste! ildi

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006
                Hello,

                My name is Jimmy Braskett. I am a local musician and a
                raw vegan. I will be coming to the pot luck this
                evening and bringing a special guest with me. I look
                forward to seeing and meeting you all.

                Are there other musicians in the group who would like
                to jam with me this evening?

                Peace, love and joy to you,

                Jimmy

                PS if you want to hear a sample of my music go to
                www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett

                http://mail.yahoo.com