:: SmartMonkey Foods - Menu April 8th ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      SmartMonkey Foods, Gourmet Living Cuisine
      MENU: Thursday, April 8th

      ORGANIC GOODNESS
      --------------------------

      COSMIC PIZZA
      a delicious personal pizza served in a classic to-go
      pizza box

      flax and sunflower seed crust topped with sun-dried
      tomatoes, marinated olives, fresh tomatoes, tangy
      marinara sauce, and italian cheeze
      (full of protein from sprouted nuts and seeds)

      -----------
      FRESH GARDEN SALAD
      spring spinach, hearts of romaine, crisp collards and
      kale
      all topped with our cosmic herb dressing
      (packed full of fresh herbs to help promote healthy
      intestinal flora)

      -----------
      VANILLA SHAKE
      smooth almond milk infused with tahitian vanilla bean
      and dates
      (builds lean muscle and tissue while aiding in
      circulation and digestion)

      This week's DESSERTS: Pecan Pie, Brownie, Lemon Bar

      Please place your order by TUESDAY by calling:
      (503)236-7878
      Dinner is $25 a serving, plus $5 desserts.

      We look forward to seeing you soon,
      Have a great week!
      Ani

      =====