raw vegan foods

  • tcce@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      Helen,

      I wonder if when making reservations in advance one could request past foods be prepared and be accomodated with them??? I will have to check the new menu out if we try them again.

      Tammy

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • Helen Hecker
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
        Tammy--I have talked to the chef --He has cooked for Roxannes' etc-- very
        familiar with raw foods-The problem lies with the owner and getting his
        approval. They may be considering the 'market'-- lots more vegans out there
        than raw foodists, altho vegans eat raw foods. It would be hard to prepare
        a dish without the nama shoyu just to suit me. Many raw foodists don't
        touch it for a variety of reasons. :Last I knew, reservations were
        required.