RE: [RawPortland] Sauerkraut Crock

  • Robyn Cornwell
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 20, 2006
      Joy,

      I have no idea how to get to the group you mention. What is the web address?

      Robyn

      Joy King <joy@...> wrote:
      Hello Robyn,

      I am not sure which one Ariel was speaking of..but I bought a GREAT one from Alan in this group (I think he lives in Wilsonville) .  If you go to the rawportland group in Yahoo - you can email him directly - just look at post #840 - click on his name and email him.

      The Sauerkraut I made was so tasty....even my non-raw friends ate it up!!

      Good luck!

      Joy
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 21, 2006
        I plan to be there. Still on my calendar.
        Thanks for your message earlier this month.

        mel
      • Annette
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 22, 2006
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawPortland/

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Robyn Cornwell <cixpert@...> wrote:

          > I have no idea how to get to the group you mention. What is the
          web address?
        • Pamela Melcher
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 23, 2006
            Dear Ariel, I regret that i can't attend your potluck.
            I really enjoyed the one that i participated in.
            Wayne Dyer, who is one of my all-time heroes, is
            speaking in Portland that night. He only comes to
            Portland about every other year, and i do not want to
            miss him. *** I certainly hope that nothing of that
            order of magnitude happens on the last Monday night of
            the month again. Usually Monday is pretty empty in
            people's schedules. ************** Have a wonderful
            time. I will send you good thoughts. ***************
            It is frustrating because after eating all that
            fantastic food at the Retreat, i invented something
            truly mouth watering myself. It kind of rubbed off on
            me, like the hundredth monkey effect, or the four
            minute mile. I would not be surprised if it affected
            others that way too. **** I am recommending your
            potluck to my friend, Coral Miller. I do not know if
            she plans to attend. I will ask her to RSVP. ****
            Best Regards, Pamela Melcher

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Mike Snyder
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 24, 2006
              Hi Ariel,

              Thank you for hosting the potluck!

              I will be there this evening and will probably bring a
              friend with me. See you tonight!

              Mike

              --- Ariel wrote:

              Hi all,

              Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods
              Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if
              you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West
              Side Pot Luck

              When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
              Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
              What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring
              a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That
              way, we can all try your awesome creation at home!
              :)

              Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

              Thanks!

              Ariel
            • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006

                Hello!

                It is been awhile since i been at a potluck...most likely myself and Andrew will try to make it...

                Namaste! ildi

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006
                  Hello,

                  My name is Jimmy Braskett. I am a local musician and a
                  raw vegan. I will be coming to the pot luck this
                  evening and bringing a special guest with me. I look
                  forward to seeing and meeting you all.

                  Are there other musicians in the group who would like
                  to jam with me this evening?

                  Peace, love and joy to you,

                  Jimmy

                  PS if you want to hear a sample of my music go to
                  www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett

                  http://mail.yahoo.com