Re: [RawPortland] West Side Pot Luck - September 25th 7pm

  • Robyn Cornwell
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 20, 2006
      Ariel,
      I usually work until 7:00 on Mondays. Is it a problem to get there at 7:30? Or, I could see if I could change my hours.

      Robyn Cornwell

      Ariel Rose <arielpolic@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West Side Pot Luck

      When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
      Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
      What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That way, we can all try your awesome creation at home! :)

      Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

      Thanks!

      Ariel

    • Ariel Rose

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 20, 2006
            Hello Robyn,

            I am not sure which one Ariel was speaking of..but I bought a GREAT one from Alan in this group (I think he lives in Wilsonville).  If you go to the rawportland group in Yahoo - you can email him directly - just look at post #840 - click on his name and email him.

            The Sauerkraut I made was so tasty....even my non-raw friends ate it up!!

            Good luck!

            Joy

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 21, 2006
                I plan to be there. Still on my calendar.
                Thanks for your message earlier this month.

                mel
              • Annette
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 22, 2006
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawPortland/

                  --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Robyn Cornwell <cixpert@...> wrote:

                  > I have no idea how to get to the group you mention. What is the
                  web address?
                • Pamela Melcher
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 23, 2006
                    Dear Ariel, I regret that i can't attend your potluck.
                    I really enjoyed the one that i participated in.
                    Wayne Dyer, who is one of my all-time heroes, is
                    speaking in Portland that night. He only comes to
                    Portland about every other year, and i do not want to
                    miss him. *** I certainly hope that nothing of that
                    order of magnitude happens on the last Monday night of
                    the month again. Usually Monday is pretty empty in
                    people's schedules. ************** Have a wonderful
                    time. I will send you good thoughts. ***************
                    It is frustrating because after eating all that
                    fantastic food at the Retreat, i invented something
                    truly mouth watering myself. It kind of rubbed off on
                    me, like the hundredth monkey effect, or the four
                    minute mile. I would not be surprised if it affected
                    others that way too. **** I am recommending your
                    potluck to my friend, Coral Miller. I do not know if
                    she plans to attend. I will ask her to RSVP. ****
                    Best Regards, Pamela Melcher

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Mike Snyder
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 24, 2006
                      Hi Ariel,

                      Thank you for hosting the potluck!

                      I will be there this evening and will probably bring a
                      friend with me. See you tonight!

                      Mike

                      --- Ariel wrote:

                      Hi all,

                      Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods
                      Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if
                      you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West
                      Side Pot Luck

                      When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
                      Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
                      What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring
                      a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That
                      way, we can all try your awesome creation at home!
                      :)

                      Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

                      Thanks!

                      Ariel
                    • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006

                        Hello!

                        It is been awhile since i been at a potluck...most likely myself and Andrew will try to make it...

                        Namaste! ildi

                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006
                          Hello,

                          My name is Jimmy Braskett. I am a local musician and a
                          raw vegan. I will be coming to the pot luck this
                          evening and bringing a special guest with me. I look
                          forward to seeing and meeting you all.

                          Are there other musicians in the group who would like
                          to jam with me this evening?

                          Peace, love and joy to you,

                          Jimmy

                          PS if you want to hear a sample of my music go to
                          www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett

                          http://mail.yahoo.com