West Side Pot Luck - September 25th 7pm

  • Ariel Rose
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 19, 2006
      Hi all,

      Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West Side Pot Luck

      When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
      Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
      What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That way, we can all try your awesome creation at home! :)

      Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

      Thanks!

      Ariel

    • Robyn Cornwell

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 20, 2006
              Hello Robyn,

              I am not sure which one Ariel was speaking of..but I bought a GREAT one from Alan in this group (I think he lives in Wilsonville).  If you go to the rawportland group in Yahoo - you can email him directly - just look at post #840 - click on his name and email him.

              The Sauerkraut I made was so tasty....even my non-raw friends ate it up!!

              Good luck!

              Joy

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 21, 2006
                  I plan to be there. Still on my calendar.
                  Thanks for your message earlier this month.

                  mel
                • Annette
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 22, 2006
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawPortland/

                    --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Robyn Cornwell <cixpert@...> wrote:

                    > I have no idea how to get to the group you mention. What is the
                    web address?
                  • Pamela Melcher
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 23, 2006
                      Dear Ariel, I regret that i can't attend your potluck.
                      I really enjoyed the one that i participated in.
                      Wayne Dyer, who is one of my all-time heroes, is
                      speaking in Portland that night. He only comes to
                      Portland about every other year, and i do not want to
                      miss him. *** I certainly hope that nothing of that
                      order of magnitude happens on the last Monday night of
                      the month again. Usually Monday is pretty empty in
                      people's schedules. ************** Have a wonderful
                      time. I will send you good thoughts. ***************
                      It is frustrating because after eating all that
                      fantastic food at the Retreat, i invented something
                      truly mouth watering myself. It kind of rubbed off on
                      me, like the hundredth monkey effect, or the four
                      minute mile. I would not be surprised if it affected
                      others that way too. **** I am recommending your
                      potluck to my friend, Coral Miller. I do not know if
                      she plans to attend. I will ask her to RSVP. ****
                      Best Regards, Pamela Melcher

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Mike Snyder
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 24, 2006
                        Hi Ariel,

                        Thank you for hosting the potluck!

                        I will be there this evening and will probably bring a
                        friend with me. See you tonight!

                        Mike

                        --- Ariel wrote:

                        Hi all,

                        Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods
                        Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if
                        you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West
                        Side Pot Luck

                        When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
                        Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
                        What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring
                        a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That
                        way, we can all try your awesome creation at home!
                        :)

                        Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

                        Thanks!

                        Ariel
                      • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006

                          Hello!

                          It is been awhile since i been at a potluck...most likely myself and Andrew will try to make it...

                          Namaste! ildi

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006
                            Hello,

                            My name is Jimmy Braskett. I am a local musician and a
                            raw vegan. I will be coming to the pot luck this
                            evening and bringing a special guest with me. I look
                            forward to seeing and meeting you all.

                            Are there other musicians in the group who would like
                            to jam with me this evening?

                            Peace, love and joy to you,

                            Jimmy

                            PS if you want to hear a sample of my music go to
                            www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett

                            http://mail.yahoo.com