Walk for Farm Sanctuary

  • chai_mama@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 9:26 AM

      I am writing to let you know about the upcoming Walk for Farm Sanctuary, Saturday, September 30, 10 am in Portland.

       My young son, Sequoyah, is soliciting donations for Farm Sanctuary and hopes to gather $150 before the walk. If you would like to support this cause (saving animals that would otherwise be tortured/killed in the greedy and inhumane farm factory industry), please go to www.firstgiving.com/sequoyah.  He appreciates any and all donations. He hopes to manage a farm sanctuary when he grows up.

      thank you,

      Leslie Hill