Raw Vegan Co-Housing Communities,

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2006
      From today's Raw Inspiration from Storm and Jinjee:

      "We are thinking of being a part of planning 2 raw-vegan co-housing
      communities, one on the East Coast and one on the West Coast and this
      is a feeler to see how many people would be interested in this. It
      would have a raw vegan retreat center and a raw vegan school on it. It
      would be a 30 to 100 acre piece of land that would have about 20 to 30
      separate houses on it. It would be all sustainable architecture with
      non-toxic building materials. There would be community gardens and
      orchards. Email us at info@... if you would be
      interested in buying a home in one of these communities and we will
      keep you updated with any developments on this project!

      In Health,
      Storm and Jinjee
      http://www.TheGardenDiet.com"