Living Spirit Festival – Oct. 6-8 in Sedona, Arizona

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 18, 2006
      I have looked at the website for this event and wish I could go...  Parties and support are fun for me!

      Perhaps next year.. who else would like to plan on driving down from the Northwest?

      Right now I have so much new information / ideas to explore and incorporate in my life that I just need to settle in and apply and fine tune...

      If you are thinking of being able to attend and just need a little encouragement then feel free to call me 360 695 4482 or email me.

      Bill
      Vancouver WA
      PS Has anyone reported back on their raw experience at Burning Man this year?

      Living Spirit Festival – Oct. 6-8 in Sedona, Arizona

      Come to the Raw Spirit Festival in Spectacular Sedona, Arizona! It will be one of the grandest gatherings of raw vegans anywhere on Earth this year!

      Enjoy a day or an entire weekend of raw food revelations and spiritual communion at our fun-filled, inspirational Educational Vegetarian Celebration!

      Located al fresco in a cozy canyon beside a creek beneath tall trees, this festival is the first to celebrate raw vegan foods, music and spirituality. Discover ancient wisdom and the latest findings from some of the greatest minds in the raw food and raw fitness world. Inspirational speakers, celestial musicians, yogis, mystics, dancers, solar gazers & vibrant vegan feasting. Why raw vegan foods? Benefits include: enhanced energy, mental clarity, longevity, vitality, joy, athletic performance & spiritual connection. Learn how to heal yourself naturally from diabetes, prescription addictions, excessive weight, heart diseases, depression, exhaustion, anxiety, cancer.... and meet hundreds of others who have!
      Check out the dynamic Web site http://www.rawspirit.com .

      Register online or call founder Happy Oasis at 928-708-0784 if you've any questions or wish to register by phone.

    • Ariel Rose
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 19, 2006
        Hi all,

        Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West Side Pot Luck

        When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
        Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
        What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That way, we can all try your awesome creation at home! :)

        Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

        Thanks!

        Ariel

      • Robyn Cornwell

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 20, 2006
                Hello Robyn,

                I am not sure which one Ariel was speaking of..but I bought a GREAT one from Alan in this group (I think he lives in Wilsonville).  If you go to the rawportland group in Yahoo - you can email him directly - just look at post #840 - click on his name and email him.

                The Sauerkraut I made was so tasty....even my non-raw friends ate it up!!

                Good luck!

                Joy

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 21, 2006
                    I plan to be there. Still on my calendar.
                    Thanks for your message earlier this month.

                    mel
                  • Annette
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 22, 2006

                      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Robyn Cornwell <cixpert@...> wrote:

                      > I have no idea how to get to the group you mention. What is the
                      web address?
                    • Pamela Melcher
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 23, 2006
                        Dear Ariel, I regret that i can't attend your potluck.
                        I really enjoyed the one that i participated in.
                        Wayne Dyer, who is one of my all-time heroes, is
                        speaking in Portland that night. He only comes to
                        Portland about every other year, and i do not want to
                        miss him. *** I certainly hope that nothing of that
                        order of magnitude happens on the last Monday night of
                        the month again. Usually Monday is pretty empty in
                        people's schedules. ************** Have a wonderful
                        time. I will send you good thoughts. ***************
                        It is frustrating because after eating all that
                        fantastic food at the Retreat, i invented something
                        truly mouth watering myself. It kind of rubbed off on
                        me, like the hundredth monkey effect, or the four
                        minute mile. I would not be surprised if it affected
                        others that way too. **** I am recommending your
                        potluck to my friend, Coral Miller. I do not know if
                        she plans to attend. I will ask her to RSVP. ****
                        Best Regards, Pamela Melcher

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • Mike Snyder
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 24, 2006
                          Hi Ariel,

                          Thank you for hosting the potluck!

                          I will be there this evening and will probably bring a
                          friend with me. See you tonight!

                          Mike

                          --- Ariel wrote:

                          Hi all,

                          Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods
                          Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if
                          you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West
                          Side Pot Luck

                          When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
                          Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
                          What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring
                          a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That
                          way, we can all try your awesome creation at home!
                          :)

                          Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

                          Thanks!

                          Ariel
                        • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006

                            Hello!

                            It is been awhile since i been at a potluck...most likely myself and Andrew will try to make it...

                            Namaste! ildi

                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006
                              Hello,

                              My name is Jimmy Braskett. I am a local musician and a
                              raw vegan. I will be coming to the pot luck this
                              evening and bringing a special guest with me. I look
                              forward to seeing and meeting you all.

                              Are there other musicians in the group who would like
                              to jam with me this evening?

                              Peace, love and joy to you,

                              Jimmy

                              PS if you want to hear a sample of my music go to
                              www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett

                              http://mail.yahoo.com