Raw Potluck in SW Portland!

  • qalephd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hello All,

      We are having a raw/vegan potluck this coming Saturday, September 9th
      at 6:00pm in SW Portland. I started a Raw Foods Meetup Group a couple
      months ago before I found this forum and we're just starting to have
      monthly potlucks. Here is a link to our website:

      http://rawfood.meetup.com/206/

      I think you actually have to become a member on the site (its free, of
      course) to see the event details, but I'll list them here too. The
      potluck is being hosted at one of our member's, Debra Patterson's,
      house. The address is:

      3932 SW Comus St
      Portland , OR 97219

      Its quite close to PCC Sylvania. We're likely to be having these
      potlucks on the second Saturday of every month, so if you can't make
      it this time, there will be more! Please bring a raw/vegan dish or
      just some fresh fruit or veggies to share. The potlucks are pretty
      casual, we just get together, eat some good food and chat for awhile.
      Hope to see you there!

      Jim