Chaco Canyon's Third Anniversary Dinner - Saturday, September 16th

  • Chaco Canyon Cafe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Greetings O Lovely Chaco Folks,

      On the heels of last month's extraordinary special dinner, we have planned one for September as well.  Since Chaco Canyon has a little birthday happening soon, we will go ahead and call it our Third Anniversary Dinner .  Wow, can you believe it?  Remember to reserve early, as seating is limited and the last dinner filled up in 4 days!

      Our fabulous chef duet of Lois and Heather were so excited about last month's dinner (by many accounts, the best one we've ever had), they went right to work on the planning of this month's menu.  A visit to our little Saturday Farmer's Market to view what sumptuous local ingredients are still in season provided further inspiration.  Come and enjoy the last vestiges of our wond'rous local summer produce!  Without further ado....

      Chaco Canyon's Third Anniversary Raw Dinner
       Saturday, September 16th

      Appetizer
      Classic Italian Caprese with Billy's Farm Tomatoes, Almond Ricotta, Basil and Cold-Pressed Olive Oil

      Secondsies
      Avocado, Mango and Jicama Hand-rolled Sushi with Radish Sprouts
      or
      'Toast' Points with Olive Tapenade, 'Roasted' Red Pepper and Daikon Sprouts

      Entree
       Butter Lettuce Wraps with Marinated Mushroom Cap 'Steak' Bites, Red Cabbage and Wasabi
      or
      Butter Lettuce Wraps with Roma Tomatoes, Cucumber, Mint and Cauliflower Cous Cous

      Dessert
      Chocolate Mousse Tart
      or
      Blackberry-Nasturtium Sorbet

      $25 per person

      We are now taking reservations, with seating available from 5:30pm to 9pm.  Reserve early, as our dinners typically sell out!  To make a reservation, either call us at (206)522-6966, or email the following information to us at chacocanyoncafe@... :

      1. Your name

      2. Your party size

      3. The time you wish to attend

      4. Your phone number

      5. Any dietary restrictions or allergies

      Thank you all very, very much for your support and we will see you soon!

      Chris, Lois, Heather, Dane, Chelan, Cameron, Jeff, Tim, Karu, Suzy, Marah, Brittany, Ellice and the Other Chris

      --
      Chaco Canyon Organic Cafe
      Corner of 50th and Brooklyn

      Monday - Friday  8am to 8pm
      Saturday - Sunday  10am - 4pm
      (we open at 9am on Saturdays when the Farmer's Market is on)

    • Helen Hecker