Re: [RawPortland] Re: Group activities

  • L W
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
      that is not too expensive- i would go into the weight room with you.
      it may be kinda sporadic since i am on call but it sounds like fun.

      :)

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2004
        Ok, that's sounds fine with me. Do you know how to use
        the machines..for arms, legs, etc.? It's probably
        fairly simple and there are instructions and usually a
        person that helps out in there.

        How does Saturday sound to you or even Sunday as it's
        open then.

        Love,
        Prism