Ride Share to So CAL

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      I am posting this on behalf of someone who didn't want to sign up
      just to make this one post, her contact info is at the botom of the
      post:

      Hi Raw Portland,

      I am a Raw Seattle-ite heading for Southern California down I5 on
      the 11th or 12th of September. (my big adventure)
      I am looking to share the gas expences and hopefully good company
      with a like minded person.
      I will be stoping overnight along the way , Grants Pass, Sacramento,
      (possibly a full day) I have a friend there. Then on to San Diego by
      the afternoon of the 17th. ( Other variables may apply , but will
      talk about that over the phone, trying to see a bit of the world out
      there:)
      I will also be heading to The Raw Spirit Festival in Sedona when I
      leave San Diego. If you or someone you know would like a ride from
      down there to the fest please pass this on ( or anyone from
      Sacramento). Then leaving Arizona for Seattle on or around the
      11th, Will stop at the Grand Canyon for a look see.

      Catherine
      425-333-6860