Re: [RawPortland] Re: Raw toddlers need your help......

  • Julie Machen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30 9:12 AM
      laurie here's a recipe that my toddler gobbled up. I
      was shocked.

      1 beet grated
      1 apple grated
      1 carrot grated
      1/2 cup purple cabbage grated
      2 tblsp sprouted sunflower seeds
      2tsp olive oil
      1 tbslp lemon juice or orange juice
      1 tsp honey
      small handful of dried fruit...raisins, currants or
      cranberries

      I hope it's met with approval at your house too! One
      never can tell with these little people.

      http://mail.yahoo.com