West Side Pot Luck

  • Ariel Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2006
      Hi All!

      The West Side Pot Luck usually takes place the Last Monday evening of every month at 7pm at 8047 SW Landau St. Portland, OR 97223.
      Because of all the excitement over the Raw Spirit Retreat and the fact that many people are out of town this week, there will be no raw pot luck tonight. I look forward to seeing all of you at the Raw Spirit Retreat! I hope next month we can all join together and share our experiences, impressions, and of course, delicious new recipes from the retreat!

      MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE NEXT WEST SIDE POTLUCK:

      When:  Monday September 25th, 7pm
      Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland OR 97223

      See you then!

      Ariel