PA~RAW~DISE 100% Raw Organic Cuisine Restaurant to open in PORTLAND! Info....

  • rawbryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006
      Hi my name is Bryan Au I am the author of the best selling raw
      organic recipe book RAW IN TEN MINUTES. My book was so loved by the
      RAW Community that everyone donated, pitched in and invested and it
      was 100% Community Spirit that got PA~RAW~DISE 100% Raw Organic
      Gourmet Vegan Cuisine Restaurant to open on Union Square in San
      Francisco! All the amazing food photos and info are on my personal
      website:

      http://www.RawInTen.com

      It is so popular the restaurant and book that people all around the
      World want to open a PA~RAW~DISE Franchise in their city and I have
      several comfirmed including PORTLAND! Many people have
      asked/requested that I open one in Portland and now I will! I think
      it is very ironic that one of the largest RAW COMMUNITIES in the
      world has yet to open a Raw Restaurant, at least that I know of
      PA~RAW~DISE will be the first. There is this great musician that is
      100% Raw she will train with me at the new PA~RAW~DISE Hollywood
      location that we are opening soon, she bought a house in Portland and
      after training with me and learning all aspects of running a RAW
      PA~RAW~DISE restaurant she will then move to Portland and
      open/operate PA~RAW~DISE Portland!:)

      I just wanted to spread the good news and word to the Amazing Raw
      Community of Portland. I also wanted to humbly ask for your support,
      donations and investment to get us opened. We need to find the
      perfect location with a great rent/lease and to gather $200,000 to
      open PA~RAW~DISE Portland. If just 40 people invested/donated/bought
      books/dvds to the amount of $5,000 each that = $200,000 and we can
      open asap.

      If you are interested in helping, donating, investing please e-mail
      me directly at RawBryan@... thank you so much!

      PA~RAW~DISE found,
      Bryan Au
      http://www.RawInTen.com