Raw food discussion group needs a replacement facilitator

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Today I evacuated People's Food Coop due to asphalt fumes from two
      newly asphalted streets at the intersection of the store. Asphalt
      takes more than a year to offgas. I will not be able to return to
      People's until that time.

      I left messages with three raw foodists that I thought may attend the
      meeting this afternoon asking them to pick up the Cancer and Diet DVD
      at Mirado and play it for the group. I hope the meeting went on course.

      Would anyone like to replace me as the facilitator of the raw food
      discussion group? We meet on the second and fourth Wednesdays from
      12:30 - 3. However, the replacement facilitator may reschedule the
      time with People.

      In the alternative, would anyone like to host the meetings at their
      home? I would be able to continue acting as facilitator at a new
      nontoxic location. Thank you.

      Lauren