No local drivers have volunteered for ridesharing

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      I appreciate Mike for setting up a bulletin board on rawportland.org
      for ridesharing to and from the raw spirit retreat. I have read all
      the ridesharing posts. There aren't any local residents volunteering
      to drive local people or out of state people. Could you please
      volunteer? The retreat is less than two weeks away! I too need a ride
      and can pay for gas. 503-775-6783. Thanks. Lauren
    • Melissa Winter
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2006
        Hi, Lauren;

        I tried to call you in response to your request, and left a message.
        I posted on rawportland.org, but will also post here, that I would be happy to give a couple of people rides to and from the retreat.

        I live in Sellwood, in SE Portland, so I'm available to give a ride to two other people in my area, or if there is anyone from out of state who is still left without a ride, let me know.  I can be reached at wintrfae@... to discuss this further.

        Blessings,
        Melissa

        http://mail.yahoo.com