Gabriel Cousens radio

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16 12:27 AM
      Hi folks,

      I have been interviewing the Raw Spirit speakers in
      conference calls. I am interviewing Dr. Gabriel
      Cousens tomorrow, Thursday August 17, from 5:30 to
      6:30pm.

      You are invited to call in and listen. At 5:25, call
      712-432-4060 and listen as Dr. Cousens discusses
      various topics related to health and live food
      nutrition.

      I highly recommend listening to Dr. Cousens' radio
      show recordings:

      http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=339

      (Fast forward past the first 4 minutes in each segment
      because they are commercials)

      His Friday radio shows are great, especially the show
      at noon titled "Creating Peace by Being Peace"

      www.treeoflife.nu/radiogabriel.html

      Only two weeks until Raw Spirit!
      www.RawSpirit.net

      Mike