Another Wild Edibles Class

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
      Hi All,

      Here's some info on another upcoming wild edibles class that my neighbor highly recommended.

      Neighborhood Foraging - Fall Harvest of Fruits, Nuts, & Vegetables $20
      Sunday, October 1, 2006, 1 - 4pm
      Location: Portland, OR.
      Description: We'll bushwhack through Portland's urban neighborhoods to find some of Fall's best and diverse delectables - nuts, fruits, and greens. Wild as well as landscaped edibles will be devoured. You will later find most of this abundance in your own neighborhood.

      What to Bring: Prepare for the weather, comfortable walking shoes that can get dirty.
      Meeting Site: Wild Food Adventures, 4125 N Colonial Ave, Portland, OR 97217. SW of N Interstate & Skidmore. Use the Registration Form at this site: www.wildfoodadventures.com For more information call Wild Food Adventures at (503) 775-3828: Enrollment Limited! - Advanced registration reserves you a place in the class.

      Blessings,

      Jennifer
    • Mike Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2006
        Hi folks,

        I have been interviewing the Raw Spirit speakers in
        conference calls. I am interviewing Dr. Gabriel
        Cousens tomorrow, Thursday August 17, from 5:30 to
        6:30pm.

        You are invited to call in and listen. At 5:25, call
        712-432-4060 and listen as Dr. Cousens discusses
        various topics related to health and live food
        nutrition.

        I highly recommend listening to Dr. Cousens' radio
        show recordings:

        http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=339

        (Fast forward past the first 4 minutes in each segment
        because they are commercials)

        His Friday radio shows are great, especially the show
        at noon titled "Creating Peace by Being Peace"

        www.treeoflife.nu/radiogabriel.html

        Only two weeks until Raw Spirit!
        www.RawSpirit.net

        Mike