wild edible class cancelled

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 1:06 PM
      Due to lack of response to the wild edible class, it has been cancelled.

      The next meeting of the raw discussion group is on Wednesday, August
      23 from 12:30 - 3 at People's Food Coop. We will play a DVD on Cancer
      and Diet followed by a discussion.
      Lauren
    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15 3:49 PM
        Hi All,

        Here's some info on another upcoming wild edibles class that my neighbor highly recommended.

        Neighborhood Foraging - Fall Harvest of Fruits, Nuts, & Vegetables $20
        Sunday, October 1, 2006, 1 - 4pm
        Location: Portland, OR.
        Description: We'll bushwhack through Portland's urban neighborhoods to find some of Fall's best and diverse delectables - nuts, fruits, and greens. Wild as well as landscaped edibles will be devoured. You will later find most of this abundance in your own neighborhood.

        What to Bring: Prepare for the weather, comfortable walking shoes that can get dirty.
        Meeting Site: Wild Food Adventures, 4125 N Colonial Ave, Portland, OR 97217. SW of N Interstate & Skidmore. Use the Registration Form at this site: www.wildfoodadventures.com For more information call Wild Food Adventures at (503) 775-3828: Enrollment Limited! - Advanced registration reserves you a place in the class.

        Blessings,

        Jennifer
      • Mike Snyder
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16 12:27 AM
          Hi folks,

          I have been interviewing the Raw Spirit speakers in
          conference calls. I am interviewing Dr. Gabriel
          Cousens tomorrow, Thursday August 17, from 5:30 to
          6:30pm.

          You are invited to call in and listen. At 5:25, call
          712-432-4060 and listen as Dr. Cousens discusses
          various topics related to health and live food
          nutrition.

          I highly recommend listening to Dr. Cousens' radio
          show recordings:

          http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=339

          (Fast forward past the first 4 minutes in each segment
          because they are commercials)

          His Friday radio shows are great, especially the show
          at noon titled "Creating Peace by Being Peace"

          www.treeoflife.nu/radiogabriel.html

          Only two weeks until Raw Spirit!
          www.RawSpirit.net

          Mike