We watched two movies!

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2006
      On Wednesday, August 9, the raw food discussion group could not
      watch the sprout video Grow Your Own Greens because someone else had
      rented it from Mirador. Instead, we watched and discussed Rainbow
      Green Live-Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens, MD and Weeds to the Wise
      by Susun Weed. Gabriel Cousens cited research that mice on a cooked
      diet had 1/3 the strength and shrunk organs compared to mice on a
      raw food diet. Dr. Cousens showed kirilan photographs of live and
      dead food. He also showed photographs of live blood cells containing
      fungus polymorphing into mold and prescribed a low glycemic raw food
      diet until the blood became healthy. Susun Weed discussed eating
      herbs in salad and seaweed.

      Grow Your Own Greens followed by a discussion on sprouting is
      rescheduled for Wednesday, September 13 from 12:30 – 3 pm at the
      Community Room at People's Food Coop at 21 Avenue SE @ SE Tibbett.

      Thank you Joy King for recommending the teleconference.
      Unfortunately, I do not have internet at home, so go to the library
      to do internet. Belatedly, I read your post today. Did anyone ask
      the teleconference my dehydrator question and was their an answer?
      Lauren
    • Joy King
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2006
        Hello Lauren,

        Yes, that question was asked and answered - I am not certain that I will be able to articulate it as well so I will see if he can write a summary for us in order to give it more justice than I would give it! :-)

        Joy