Pamela needs ride to Raw Spirit Retreat

  • dancingcedar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      Hello. I need a ride to and from the Raw Spirit Retreat in Molalla at
      the end of this month. I am staying at a home near Portland Nursery,
      Laurelhurst Park and Mt. Tabor. I can share expenses. I will not
      take much stuff. I do not plan to stay Saturday night. Thank you for
      your considering this. May we all have a wonderful time at the
      Retreat! I am looking forward to it very much. Pamela Melcher