RE: [RawPortland] Revised date for wild edible class

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
      Hi Everyone (including Lauren!),

      Just a clarification: I didn't request that Lauren reschedule the wild edibles class. I suggested that she provide more notice before scheduling one, so I could attend in the future. Lauren and I talked by phone after I sent that email. She said she wanted to reschedule the class so that more people could attend. Thanks, Lauren-I'm looking forward to the class 8/20!

      Blessings,

      Jennifer