free organic gardening class

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      Saturday, August 5 at 9 am – 4 pm. Free organic gardening class on
      extending the growing seasons offered by Oregon Tilth. Free. City of
      Lake Oswego Luscher Farm, 135 Rosemont Road, West Lynn. 503-638-0735.

      Ride sharing: No bus goes to the farm. The closest bus is #35 to Lake
      Oswego Transit Center. From the transit center, it is a 1 ½ – 2 mile
      walk south on McVay which turns into Stafford Road. The driver I am
      ride with may be willing to take another rider. If you need a ride
      and can meet at 7:45 am in SE Portland, please call me 503-775-6783.
      If you don't need a ride, you don't need to call. I don't have
      internet at home, so I won't receive your email in time. Thus, I
      request that you call if you need a ride. Lauren.