greens

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      I would like to attend this class and can drive one or two to the class.

      Bill

      Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
      360 695 4482
      Vancouver WA 98661
      "The Place to Bee"

      Health benefits, identification and how to grow wild edibles class

      Posted by: "growingraw" growingraw@...   growingraw

      Tue Aug 1, 2006 1:35 am (PST) On Saturday, August 5 from noon to 5 pm, Tammy Murray will teach a
      class for our raw discussion group on health benefits of wild
      edibles and how to grow them at her wild edible garden in
      Troutdale.

      Tammy Murray grows over 100 varieties of wild edibles.

      There will be wild edibles to sample and a light raw wild edibles
      luncheon. $20 fee. Organically grown wild edible plants will be for
      sale.

      Directions:

      Columbia Heights Mobile Home Park, 880 SW Sunset Way @ Cherry Park Road, Space #84, Troutdale.

      Left Hwy 257, ignore the first Cherry Park on left, right Cherry Park, Right Sunset Way. It is a three bus trip to Troutdale with a nine block walk.

      Drivers, please post on our egroup if you are willing to rideshare. If so, we will meet at the built in benches outside of People's Food Coop at 11:00 to ride share. We will wait 15 minutes and depart at 11:15.

      If no driver volunteers, I will cancel this event.

      It would not be fair that drivers could attend but not people who don't have a car. It would also not be fair for riders to commute by bus to the carpool point, wait and not have a ride.

      Please RSVP to Tammy Murray 503-674-0510 and also inform her whether you can offer a ride share at People's.

      Lauren