Wild Edibles Class Postponed

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      Lauren asked that I post a message to the group that the Wild Edibles class has been postponed. Ahem:

      The Wild Edibles class scheduled for this Saturday, Aug 5 (see original post below) has been cancelled. The class will be re-scheduled at a future date. Check back here for class date and time. Thank you.

      Blessings,

      Jennifer