Review of last week's medicinal herb walk

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      On Wednesday, July 26th, Kwah led a medicinal herb walk for the raw
      food discussion group outside of People's Food Coop. Kwah discussed
      the health benefits of food growing within the neighborhood: walnuts,
      figs, apples and grapes. Kwah discussed the health benefits of wild
      edibles we walked by: chicory, calendula, dandelion and burdock. Kwah
      discussed the medicinal properties of medicinal herbs we walked by:
      mugwort, red clover, mallow, plantain, comfrey, melissa, yarrow and
      cedar. Thank you Kwah!