Healing cancer with a raw diet

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 1:41 PM
      On Wednesday, August 23 at 12:30 at the Community Room of People's
      Food Coop, the raw food discussion group will watch the video 'Cancer
      and Diet by John Sherman, ND. Afterwards we will discuss the video and
      then open the discussion to other ways raw food prevents and heals
      cancer.

      This video is available for rent at Mirador Community Store (2106 SE Division Street). www.mirador-pdx.com

      At a subsequent meeting, Helen Hecker will lead a discussion on healing cancer with a raw diet.

      Lauren
    • Joy King
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hello Lauren,

        Thanks for putting these together!

        Are you looking for us all to RSVP or just show up - please advise.  If so, I am planning on coming to this event.

        Thanks again!

        Joy