Today: Best Day to Register for Raw Spirit Retreat

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Today is the best day to register for the Raw Spirit Retreat! (It is
      the last day to receive the "early bird" discount.)

      Come and join us for fun, friendship, food, and learning out in the
      forest. We have a fabulous group of chefs from Seattle and Portland
      restaurants ready to prepare our meals, an array of speakers to give
      workshops on various topics interesting to the raw food community, and
      a beautiful camp (with a swimming hole!) where we can relive our
      childhood summer camp days.

      Please check out our web site ( http://www.rawspirit.net ) for the
      updated line-up of speakers and program schedule and then call me on
      our toll-free number (800-910-4877) to register.

      If you're interested in doing ten hours of volunteer time, you can
      earn a further discount of $100. Send an email to Harmony at
      rawspirit.net for that opportunity.

      I'm looking forward to the opportunity to see you at the retreat!

      Annette