West Side Potluck - July 31st 7pm

  • arielpolic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2006
      Hi all!

      Please join me for our monthly West Side Pot Luck (usually the last
      Monday of the month.)

      When: July 31st, 7pm
      Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland, 97223
      What: Raw and Raw Curious welcome! Bring something as simple as a
      salad or cut melon or impress us with your favorite Coconut Creme Pie.

      Will you let me know if you are thinking about attending by e-mailing
      me: arielpolic@.... Would love to see a few more people come by
      for the pot luck. :)

      Have a great day!

      Ariel