I'm playing a FREE, smoke-free show in Portland Thurs...

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      Thought I'd mention that Easterly is playing a FREE show at Doug Fir  on thursday.  The show starts a 9pm sharp and we are first up. Doug Fir is a very nice place and is smoke free, so you don't have to worry about compromising your health just to see the show.  I would love to see some of my raw friends at the show.
      http://www.dougfirlounge.com

      -Stan