Off topic: Playing a FREE smoke-free show in Portland on Thursday

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      Thought I'd mention that Easterly is playing a FREE show at Doug Fir
      on thursday. The show starts a 9pm sharp and we are first up. Doug
      Fir is a very nice place and is smoke free, so you don't have to worry
      about compromising your health just to see the show. I would love to
      see some of my raw friends at the show. We need all the support we can
      get since this is our first time playing there and it is one of the
      hottest venues in town.
      [url]http://www.dougfirlounge.com[/url]

      -Stan