A Request re Raw Adventure in the Gorge

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2006
      Greetings ~

      I am very much looking forward to hosting the hike and raw potluck in
      the Gorge on Saturday. However, because I have heard from a number of
      people that they are not able to come, I am making this request:

      If you are planning on coming to either the potluck or the hike,
      please email me.

      I always have a good time at the potluck; however, I'd rather find
      something else to besides prepare food and then sit at home waiting
      for people to show up. Since it's going to be a gorgeous (and hot!)
      weekend, I'm sure you can understand.

      Many thanks for your consideration.

      Annette