blackberry picking and dehydrating

  • growingraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      Would anyone be interested in sharing where wild blackberries are? We
      could post a local resource guide on our website so others can
      benefit. Would anyone be interested in a blackberry field trip in
      August?

      I would like to dehydrate blueberries and blackberries. This week I
      tried to dehydrate blueberries outside in the sun for several days but
      they didn't dry. Could I borrow someone's dehydrator for a week? My #
      is 503-775-6783. Thanks.
      Lauren