RE: [RawPortland] raw discussion group is on

  • Joy King
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2006
      Thanks, Lauren - I will be a little late - I have another appointment at 12PM and will be there shortly after 1PM.

      Regards,

      Joy
      The first meeting of the raw discussion group will be this Wednesday,
      July 12 from 12:30 - 3 pm at the community room at People's Food Coop
      at 21 SE Avenue @ Tibbet. The first meeting is an important meeting to
      attend as the first half will be our planning meeting. We will
      discuss, vote and schedule in our calendars what topics we want to
      discuss, what videos and DVDs we want to watch and what field trips we
      want to take. The raw discussion group is every second and fourth
      Wednesdays. Hope to see you there!
      Lauren

    • Celeste
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2006
        on 7/7/06 10:31 AM, growingraw at rawspirit@... wrote:

        > The first meeting of the raw discussion group will be this Wednesday,
        > July 12 from 12:30 - 3 pm at the community room at People's Food Coop
        > at 21 SE Avenue @ Tibbet. The first meeting is an important meeting to
        > attend as the first half will be our planning meeting. We will
        > discuss, vote and schedule in our calendars what topics we want to
        > discuss, what videos and DVDs we want to watch and what field trips we
        > want to take. The raw discussion group is every second and fourth
        > Wednesdays. Hope to see you there!
        > Lauren
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Hello Lauren, Thanks for putting together the discussion group. Is there a
        chance that the time might be moved to early evening so those who work would
        be able to attend? Or to a weekend day?
        All the Best,
        Celeste in Carlton