cacao beans

  • Sara Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      Mike,

      I'll take a pound of the cacao beans. Let me know what you need from me
      offlist, okay?

      ~Sara
      RawLaCarte@...

      >From: "Mike" <snyder68@...>
      >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [RawPortland] Re: potlucks
      >Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 02:07:41 -0000
      >
      > > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, paula wrote:
      > > Is there a potluck at People's tomorrow afternoon? (5-7)
      >
      > Hi Paula,
      >
      > The potluck at People's is cancelled. I was going to host it but I
      >ran out of time.
      >
      > Mike
      >

      >P.S. I'm still looking for a couple more people to go in on a bulk
      >order of raw cacao beans, $22.40/lb. plus shipping
      >http://www.rawfood.com/?item_id=0788&d=single

      Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
      more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp
    • stan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
        Mike, I'll go in for 2 lbs, let me know...

        -Stan

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Sara Johnson" <rawlacarte@h...>