REMINDER: Raw Adventure in the Gorge

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      Back due to popular demand ....

      Join us for a living foods potluck and hike (optional) in the Columbia
      River Gorge

      Saturday, July 22nd
      12 Noon to join hike*
      3:30 for potluck only
      52101 Highway 14, Stevenson WA

      If you're coming for the hike, please let me know so we'll know how
      many to wait for. I will then email you the meeting place for the hike.

      Directions from Portland area: I-84 to Cascade Locks (exit 44). Over
      the Bridge of the Gods (toll $1) and right (east) on Highway 14.
      Through Stevenson another 8 miles, past Carson, to milepost 52.
      Driveway is ahead on the left.

      From Vancouver area: East on Highway 14, through Stevenson, past
      Carson, to milepost 52. Driveway is ahead on the left.

      From Hood River/White Salmon area: West on Highway 14 to milepost 52.
      Driveway on right, 1/4 mile past Bergen Road.

      Contact: Annette cloudriver at yahoo.com
    • Annette
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
        Beat Portland's heat this weekend by joiing me for a hike to a
        waterfall and then enjoying a raw potluck under my shade trees.

        Join us for a living foods potluck and hike (optional) in the Columbia
        River Gorge

        Saturday, July 22nd
        12 Noon to join hike*
        3:30 for potluck only
        52101 Highway 14, Stevenson WA

        If you're coming for the hike, please let me know so we'll know how
        many to wait for.

        Directions from Portland area: I-84 to Cascade Locks (exit 44). Over
        the Bridge of the Gods (toll $1) and right (east) on Highway 14.
        Through Stevenson another 8 miles, past Carson, to milepost 52.
        Driveway is ahead on the left.

        From Vancouver area: East on Highway 14, through Stevenson, past
        Carson, to milepost 52. Driveway is ahead on the left.

        From Hood River/White Salmon area: West on Highway 14 to milepost 52.
        Driveway on right, 1/4 mile past Bergen Road.

        Contact: Annette cloudriver at yahoo.com