potlucks

  • paula belcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      Is there a potluck at People's tomorrow afternoon? (5-7)

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
        > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, paula wrote:
        > Is there a potluck at People's tomorrow afternoon? (5-7)

        Hi Paula,

        The potluck at People's is cancelled. I was going to host it but I
        ran out of time.

        Mike

        P.S. I'm still looking for a couple more people to go in on a bulk
        order of raw cacao beans, $22.40/lb. plus shipping
        http://www.rawfood.com/?item_id=0788&d=single