Re: Group activities

  • grouppastime
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004
      Yoga is definitely good for flexibility. Pilates can be good for
      firming and toning.
    • williamsonlori
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2004
        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "prismkitten" <prismkitten@y...>
        wrote:

        Does it cost money? Do you pay each time you go? Weight room that is.
        Let me know...
        I need to get back into working out again- in what capacity that
        happens I do not know.

        lori williamson

        > Hmmm, I was wondering if anyone is up to going to Mt. Scott's
        weight
        > room with me? I go to the pool and jaccuzi, but hesitate to get
        into
        > the weight room..intimated I guess. I don't know how to use many of
        > the machines, and would love to learn. Most of all I don't like
        > working out alone..so if anyone is up to going sometimes let me
        know.

        > I also went to Laurelhurst Park today with my little doggie..I
        > forgot how pretty it is. We walked around the duck pond, and then
        > fed them. It would be nice to meet there too for a little raw food
        > picnic maybe.
        >
        > Love,
        > Prism
        > (Betty)
      • Betty
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
          Yes, it costs each time you go..I think it's $2.50 or
          you can get a 20 use pass..I think it gives some
          discount.

          I like the pool, jaccuzzi and I'd like to try the
          weight room on a consistant basis.

          Love,
          Prism

          --- williamsonlori <williamsonlori@...> wrote:
          > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "prismkitten"
          > <prismkitten@y...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > Does it cost money? Do you pay each time you go?
          > Weight room that is.
          > Let me know...
          > I need to get back into working out again- in what
          > capacity that
          > happens I do not know.
          >
          > lori williamson
          >

          > > Hmmm, I was wondering if anyone is up to going to
          > Mt. Scott's
          > weight
          > > room with me? I go to the pool and jaccuzi, but
          > hesitate to get
          > into
          > > the weight room..intimated I guess. I don't know
          > how to use many of
          > > the machines, and would love to learn. Most of all
          > I don't like
          > > working out alone..so if anyone is up to going
          > sometimes let me
          > know.
          > >
          > > I also went to Laurelhurst Park today with my
          > little doggie..I
          > > forgot how pretty it is. We walked around the duck
          > pond, and then
          > > fed them. It would be nice to meet there too for a
          > little raw food
          > > picnic maybe.
          > >
          > > Love,
          > > Prism
          > > (Betty)

        • L W
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
            that is not too expensive- i would go into the weight room with you.
            it may be kinda sporadic since i am on call but it sounds like fun.

            :)

            Yes, it costs each time you go..I think it's $2.50 or
            you can get a 20 use pass..I think it gives some
            discount.

            I like the pool, jaccuzzi and I'd like to try the
            weight room on a consistant basis.

            Love,
            Prism

            --- williamsonlori <williamsonlori@...> wrote:
            > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "prismkitten"
            > <prismkitten@y...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > Does it cost money? Do you pay each time you go?
            > Weight room that is.
            > Let me know...
            > I need to get back into working out again- in what
            > capacity that
            > happens I do not know.
            >
            > lori williamson
            >

            > > Hmmm, I was wondering if anyone is up to going to
            > Mt. Scott's
            > weight
            > > room with me? I go to the pool and jaccuzi, but
            > hesitate to get
            > into
            > > the weight room..intimated I guess. I don't know
            > how to use many of
            > > the machines, and would love to learn. Most of all
            > I don't like
            > > working out alone..so if anyone is up to going
            > sometimes let me
            > know.
            > >
            > > I also went to Laurelhurst Park today with my
            > little doggie..I
            > > forgot how pretty it is. We walked around the duck
            > pond, and then
            > > fed them. It would be nice to meet there too for a
            > little raw food
            > > picnic maybe.
            > >
            > > Love,
            > > Prism
            > > (Betty)

            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/6iHolB/TM

          • Betty
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2004
              Ok, that's sounds fine with me. Do you know how to use
              the machines..for arms, legs, etc.? It's probably
              fairly simple and there are instructions and usually a
              person that helps out in there.

              How does Saturday sound to you or even Sunday as it's
              open then.

              Love,
              Prism