RE: [RawPortland] Greetings

  • Joy King
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      Thanks for the heads up on the Lara bars!!

      I would be interested in preparing foods but probably not for another month
      or two - if you set something up, please keep me/the group informed.

      Take care,

      Joy

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Rahima Sage ..." <Rahima@...> wrote:

        > If anyone has or is in the process of losing a lot of weight, I
        would be intersted in this as well.

        Greetings to you, Rahima, and others ~

        I have been a member of the Raw Food Boot Camp since it opened last
        December and have been successful (finally!) at losing weight with raw
        foods. Carlene, the owner of the Boot Camp, lost 136 pounds in nine
        months and continues to lose. I haven't been quite as successful yet.
        I have lost approx. 60 pounds since joining the Boot Camp. Angela
        Stokes came and did a chat with us all. Isn't she great?

        You can take a look at Carlene's sites:

        http://www.IBeatObesity.com and http://www.RawFoodBootCamp.com

        Carlene will also be presenting workshops at the Raw Spirit Retreat.

        Annette