Reminder: Monthly Raw Food Feast

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2004
      Hello folks,

      Thanks Anna for the info on Holy Chow. I'm going there for dinner
      next week. I hope to see some of you at the potluck tomorrow!

      Mike

      ****************
      Monthly Raw Food Feast
      Please bring a dish of raw foods or fresh produce to share
      (Please make sure all the ingredients are 100% raw vegan foods and
      list the ingredients so we can put it next to your dish.)

      - When: The last Wednesday of every month, February 25, 2004
      - Where: 2909 SE 77th Ave., Portland. (not a thru street), between
      Powell & Division
      - Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
      - Cost: These gatherings are free and all are welcome.
      Bring friends, food, and laughter.
      Potluck hosted by Stacie Cohen, Ripe and Raw Catering, 503-771-5605,
      rawdiva@...