Skin and supplments

  • tcce@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006

      Rahima

      The nuts and bolts of my story are on a web site called FromSADtoRAW.com  Click on Raw pictures in progress and then click on TammyE.

      Most of the changes I have been through lately have been emotional.  As I explore the realm of retracing my memories and mind with my weight loss and combine that with the image streaming I have had many images offered to me that I am learning to release with gratitude and love.  This way, the life lesson won't need to be repeated any more and I can break the cycle.

      As for my skin,  I have spoken to the spirit of my skin after thanking my skin with love for all it has done I have asked my skin to feel free to flow with the changes and allowed change to happen as my bodies wisdom dictates.  It is like supplments and how some people believe in supplments but I believe in requesting my body to absorbe nutrients from the food my body requests allowing my body to heal as it would.

      Truthfully, it sounds so strange to speak this way because I was raised totally by parents who believed in traditional doctors.

      Tammy