Vancouver Raw Foods Potluck, 6/11/2006, 6:30 pm

  • RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of RawPortland
      Vancouver Raw Foods Potluck

      Sunday June 11, 2006
      6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Steve & Sue's house
      Street: 7117 NE 105th Ave.
      City, State, Zip: Vancouver, WA.
      Phone: 360-910-5960

      Notes:
      Vancouver Raw Foods Potluck

      - Saturday, June 11th,

      Time: 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.

      Celebrate the Solstice (ok, a week and a half early...) by bringing your favorite spring/summer raw dish. Strawberries (local! 'tis the season!) are always welcome!

      Can somebody make some raw shortcake and "whipped cream"?

      If you're new and unsure what to bring, fresh seasonal greens or fruit are always welcome.

      Where: Steve & Sue's house,
      7117 NE 105th Ave.,
      Vancouver, WA.

      From I-205, take Gher Road exit east, turn left at the light, right on 107th Ave., left on 71st St., right on 105th, a

        Yes No
        Yes No

        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • raw_sue
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, RawPortland@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >Please note correction on calendar - this event will be held on
        SATURDAY the 10th, not Sunday! Please make this correction on your
        calendars, or you will show up a day late & miss the party!

        Sue

        > Reminder from the Calendar of RawPortland
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawPortland/cal
        >
        > Vancouver Raw Foods Potluck
        > Sunday June 11, 2006
        > 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
        > (This event does not repeat.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.)
        > Event Location: Steve & Sue's house
        > Street: 7117 NE 105th Ave.
        > City, State, Zip: Vancouver, WA.
        > Phone: 360-910-5960
        >
        > Notes:
        > Vancouver Raw Foods Potluck
        >
        > - Saturday, June 11th,
        >
        > Time: 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
        >
        > Celebrate the Solstice (ok, a week and a half early...) by bringing
        your favorite spring/summer raw dish. Strawberries (local! 'tis the
        season!) are always welcome!

        > Can somebody make some raw shortcake and "whipped cream"?
        >
        > If you're new and unsure what to bring, fresh seasonal greens or
        fruit are always welcome.

        > Where: Steve & Sue's house,
        > 7117 NE 105th Ave.,
        > Vancouver, WA.
        >
        > From I-205, take Gher Road exit east, turn left at the light, right
        on 107th Ave., left on 71st St., right on 105th, a