Re: reply to all, flyers, new group, ride sharing,

  • Virginia Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hi Everyone -

      The rawspirit flyers have been posted on rawspirit.net for several weeks
      now. Go to the Other Events tab. Anyone can download, print and distribute
      these flyers and we encourage you all to do so.

      Regarding the discount for the retreat, the deadlines are firm. We will not
      be giving discounts past the dates of the deadlines. This is to encourage
      people to register as early as possible so we can fill up as early as
      possible. The event is limited to 200 people, so if you wait too long there
      may not be a space left. There will be many people from Portland going to
      the retreat, and we are working on ridesharing. I will post more when we
      have more information.

      -Virginia
    • Julie Machen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
        Happy new house Tina and Mike!

        I'm willing to host a SE potluck in July.
        Wednesday, July 12th from 5-7pm.
        I have two small children and our bedtime
        routine starts at 7pm.

        Our address:
        Julie, Lee, Noah and Neve
        1325 SE Umatilla
        [13th and Tacoma, New Season's corner is the closest
        intersection]

        That afternoon and evening 3.30-7pm is the
        Westmoreland Farmer's Market on the corner of
        Milwaukee and Bybee if you need to grab something on
        the way. It's in it's 4th week so it's quite small but
        the number of produce booths has already grown so it's
        encouraging.

        In the spirit of sustainability and necessity [we
        don't have many place settings] it would be great if
        you could bring a plate to dine upon.
        I'll have some disposable items out incase anyone
        forgets.

        Thanks.
        Julie

        http://mail.yahoo.com