RE: [RawPortland] Digest Number 498

  • Virginia Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hi Everyone -

      The rawspirit flyers have been posted on rawspirit.net for several weeks
      now. Go to the Other Events tab. Anyone can download, print and distribute
      these flyers and we encourage you all to do so.

      Regarding the discount for the retreat, the deadlines are firm. We will not
      be giving discounts past the dates of the deadlines. This is to encourage
      people to register as early as possible so we can fill up as early as
      possible. The event is limited to 200 people, so if you wait too long there
      may not be a space left. There will be many people from Portland going to
      the retreat, and we are working on ridesharing. I will post more when we
      have more information.

      -Virginia