Glad to weather the crowds and the weather!

  • Stephen Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Like any other fledging group we are 'new' at this. So the choice of
      date for this weekend was not thought of in the fullest extent: in my
      57 years I have yet to find a perfect person, group, government, or
      organization.
      But that does not inhibit me from attending! I am past and presently
      committed to a Living Food diet and expanding community. So if it
      takes swimming through a crowd of happy people to meet-up I will.
      Thank you Jim for organizing this, do something that supports yourself
      and others. I'll be there rain/shine, people/more people, (let the
      complainers complain, and winners win)....doing what ever it takes is
      the path to success; I'm here to win and community is most important
      to me! Community succeeds with commitment.