Re: [RawPortland] Re: Raw Foods Meetup Group

  • Victoria Irene Ivy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
      To all those complaining about the location and
      getting there, it is on the streetcar line and
      several frequent bus routes, not to mention within the
      fareless square. Not everybody lives on the East
      side. Victoria

      --- Helen Hecker <twinpeak@...> wrote:

      > Parking will be nil though. I wouldn't attempt it
      > myself.

      Victoria Irene Ivy
      Environmental Educator
      (503) 227-4681

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Helen Hecker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
        Many of us live outside of Portland! trying to get thru the parade traffic
        is impossible! been there --done that! why does it have to compete with the
        festival crowd? Not very considerate of others-- rather selfish. I am no
        longer interested-- 7 year raw fooder!