Re: Raw Foods Meetup Group

  • qalephd
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
      Yeah it may not be optimal since its likely that downtown will be a
      zoo on Saturday but its likely that at least a few people will be
      there. I'd like to figure out times/places that are convenient for
      more people and I'm very open to meeting more frequently than once a
      month. Lets collaborate and figure out when we can bring a big group
      together. For me, weekends are the best time to meet.

      Jim
    • Helen Hecker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
        Parking will be nil though. I wouldn't attempt it myself.
        Yeah it may not be optimal since its likely that downtown will be a
        zoo on Saturday but its likely that at least a few people will be
        there. I'd like to figure out times/places that are convenient for
        more people and I'm very open to meeting more frequently than once a
        month. Lets collaborate and figure out when we can bring a big group
        together. For me, weekends are the best time to meet.

        Jim

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Victoria Irene Ivy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
          To all those complaining about the location and
          getting there, it is on the streetcar line and
          several frequent bus routes, not to mention within the
          fareless square. Not everybody lives on the East
          side. Victoria

          --- Helen Hecker <twinpeak@...> wrote:

          > Parking will be nil though. I wouldn't attempt it
          > myself.

          Victoria Irene Ivy
          Environmental Educator
          (503) 227-4681

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Helen Hecker
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
            Many of us live outside of Portland! trying to get thru the parade traffic
            is impossible! been there --done that! why does it have to compete with the
            festival crowd? Not very considerate of others-- rather selfish. I am no
            longer interested-- 7 year raw fooder!